Conference – Prevent, Prepare, Perform: The Ultimate Triathletes Prevention Toolbox
Join us for a day of seminars and practical sessions to make you a more rounded and efficient athlete. Being fit to train is an essential prerequisite to performing well as a triathlete. Attend this seminar day to learn how to underpin your training to get more out of it.
Meet our clinic ambassadors Corinne Abraham, Alice Hector, Declan Doyle, and catch up with them and share their training and competition experiences, lessons and tips.
Corinne Abraham, Drummond Clinic Ambassador, Asia Pacific Ironman Champion 2013 & European Ironman Champion 2014 will be delivering the keynote on her “Road back to Recovery from serious injury back to Ironman victory”.
- Physiological Testing vs Biomechanical Assessment
- Mobility: The absolute prerequisite to Strength
- Foam Rolling Self Myofascial Release
- Nutrition: The Fundamentals of Fuelling for Training
- Functional Strength: Why should we bother with it?
- Programming for the Endurance Athlete
- Q&A Forum with Presenters and Ambassadors
September 8th, 2017 DC Ambassador’s Ben + Rhian Smash 10th in Ferocious ÖTILLÖ! August 21st, 2017 Weekend round up! Some great results! August 8th, 2017 Weekend Round Up! July 21st, 2017 DC Ambassador Kate Allan on Fire in the TT world! Read her latest winning race report here! June 19th, 2017 DC Ambassadors Ben + Rhian Martin Reach ÖTILLÖ 3rd place!
October 10th, 2017 Foam Rolling Workshop November 4th, 2017 Running Workshop November 21st, 2017 Seminar: How to Ride Your Fastest Ever Cycling Time Trial with Elite TT Cyclist Kate Allan