Conference – Prevent, Prepare, Perform: The Ultimate Triathletes Prevention Toolbox
Join us for a day of seminars and practical sessions to make you a more rounded and efficient athlete. Being fit to train is an essential prerequisite to performing well as a triathlete. Attend this seminar day to learn how to underpin your training to get more out of it.
Meet our clinic ambassadors Corinne Abraham, Alice Hector, Declan Doyle, and catch up with them and share their training and competition experiences, lessons and tips.
Corinne Abraham, Drummond Clinic Ambassador, Asia Pacific Ironman Champion 2013 & European Ironman Champion 2014 will be delivering the keynote on her “Road back to Recovery from serious injury back to Ironman victory”.
- Physiological Testing vs Biomechanical Assessment
- Mobility: The absolute prerequisite to Strength
- Foam Rolling Self Myofascial Release
- Nutrition: The Fundamentals of Fuelling for Training
- Functional Strength: Why should we bother with it?
- Programming for the Endurance Athlete
- Q&A Forum with Presenters and Ambassadors
December 3rd, 2018 Clinical Pilates 1 – 1 Special Christmas offer!! September 28th, 2018 Calling all Windsor Half Runners! Special Offer Inside! September 21st, 2018 Christie’s 20 Questions! September 14th, 2018 Book in for your free place at our Foam Rolling Workshop! July 11th, 2018 Clinic Ambassadors Ben and Rhian Storm Breca Gower!!