Physio Matt’s 20 Questions!
Get to know our new Physiotherapist Matt with his 20 answers below!!
- What is your biggest fitness achievement?
Can you please ask me that after 31stMarch?
- If you could only do one sport for the rest of your life, what would it be?
It would have to be Football- that was my boyhood dream.
- What is your favourite toy?
PS4 – Spyro is very addictive
- What is your next big fitness challenge?
Half marathon at the Running Grand Prix- Bedford Autodrome 31st March 2019
- What is your favorite charity?
Difficult to choose between Cancer Research and Stroke Association.
- How would you distribute your lottery winnings?
Pay for our wedding in August. Help my family out to achieve their goals and invest the rest in property abroad (somewhere hot).
- Who do you most admire?
- Describe your relationship with food?
My biggest downfall.
- Are you in a relationship?
Yes I just put a ring on it.
- What bores you?
Being told what to do
- What inspires you?
Helping others achieve their goals
- What trainers do you wear?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
Honest, Caring, Over-thinker.
- Favourite movie?
I can’t choose between The Hangover or Step Brothers
- Favorite tipple?
G n T!!! (with lime not cucumber- that’s very important)
- Favorite famous sporting moment
Ipswich Town FC promotion at Wembley 2000.
- What was your last formal qualification?
Advanced trauma Medical Management in Football
- What has been your best overseas trip?
My most recent one to Spain last year, She said YES!
- Do you own a bicycle?
- What question do you wish you’d been asked?
Round of golf?Categories: Team Out & About
March 11th, 2019 Physio Matt’s 20 Questions! March 8th, 2019 Happy International Women’s Day! Interview with Athlete Alice Hector January 18th, 2019 Check out our great Run Prep Package!!! December 17th, 2018 Did you know we sell Christmas vouchers?! December 3rd, 2018 Clinical Pilates 1 – 1 Special Christmas offer!!